Membership provides you with:
- The ability to attend the annual NZPSA Conference
- The opportunity to apply for awards for the Australian PSA Conference, the Canadian PSA Conference and the UK PSA Conference
- Discounted Members’ Rates for registration at the Australian and Canadian PSA annual Conferences
- The opportunity to apply for NZPSA grants
- The ability for postgraduates to compete for conference prizes
- The NZPSA Newsletter and other notifications of events and opportunities of interest
- The ability to join any of the NZPSA Networks: the Media and Political Communications (MPG) Network, the Political Theory Network (PTN), the Environmental Politics and Policy Network, the Gender and Politics Network and the Interpretative Policy Analysis (IPA) Network
How to join
Joining the NZPSA is easy and the cost is minimal at $50 per year for standard membership and $10 per year for students. Standard members can also join for 2 or 3 years at a time to further ease the process. To join, simply submit this form on our new membership page electronically and then make a payment by any of the methods described below.
12 months membership now runs from the date that you join and you will be notified automatically when it is time for you to renew your membership.
By credit card: You can now pay using PayPal or a credit card (via PayPal) through our new membership system. Click on “pay online” after you finish filling out the membership application form on our new memership page.
By electronic payment: If you wish to make an electronic payment, first fill out the membership application form on our new membership page. Then set up a bank transfer. The account details are: NZPSA 38 9008 0278876 00. Please include your name as a reference on the payment.
By cheque: To pay by cheque first fill out the membership application form on our new membership page. Make your cheque payable to the ‘New Zealand Political Studies Association / Te Kāhui Tātai Tōrangapū o Aotearoa’. Cheques must be in $NZ drawn on a NZ bank. Please post your cheque to: Dr Julienne Molineaux, NZPSA Treasurer, Management Studies Department, AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, Aotearoa/New Zealand.
A receipt will be sent electronically as soon as your payment is received. Please contact Julie MacArthur (email@example.com) if you require any further help.